Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog, which will now be posted on www.toddstaples.com. Since November 2 is drawing near, I thought it best to let the talented and dedicated staff at the Texas Department of Agriculture take over my blog spot at the agency until after Election Day.

I do, however, want to keep you posted on key events in our state, nation and world and how they impact the Texas economy. Being that this site is hosted by Texans for Todd Staples, I will discuss the clear differences in choice Texans will have in choosing who they want to represent them as Texas Commissioner of Agriculture for the next four years.

It has been a privilege to serve you these past few years and work with you to achieve a dynamic agriculture industry, vibrant Texas economy, limited and efficient government, lower taxes and better services, better home and land owner rights, improved and healthier lifestyles, and private wildlife and land stewardship opportunities. If you agree with me that these need to be our priorities for the next four years, then I humbly ask for your support as we continue to build an even stronger and more prosperous Texas.

Stay tuned and GO TEXAN!